Sunday, January 19, 2014

Insta-update

Sorry about the silence on the old blog this year! 
Life is very full around here. Fiona is coming up on 5 months old (what the???!!) and we are busy enjoying her. Our daily activities include trying to make her giggle, trying to get her to nap, and giving her chunks of food to gum on.
Fiona and I have been going to a baby program at our local library, and have signed up for swimming lessons too!
We are so in love with our happy girl. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks that I've posted on instagram.

4 comments:

  1. Hillary8:14 AM

    A few comments...
    1. The headband kills me!
    2. The laundry basket photo looks like she is on some wild ride and loving every second! (but also sort of terrified too)
    3. She is a beauty and I want to play with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:47 PM

    my personal favorite: the ole' ' kid in the laundry basket' trick!! Love it and you!

    Auntie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:18 AM

    Ooh so sweet. Darling. Love love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Oh, I REALLY want to hold her.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete