Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Photo Session

A few weeks ago, Dan & I got some maternity photos taken. I know this is totally weird for some people, and granted it was a little strange to participate in a photo shoot where my belly was the main focus, but we also had a lot of fun together, and we really like the photos we got back! It felt a little bit like our wedding all over again!

We hired Joanne Bos to take these photos. I can't say how I found her...I think Facebook? Anyway, all credit to Joanne for these photos. Here are some of my favorites!













4 comments:

  1. Hillary2:32 PM

    I like the cows in the background one! Well, I like all of them, but that one is my favorite. I'll call it the kissing cows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:15 PM

    Just great Erica. I really like all of them from the first to the very last and each one in between.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great guys! Can't wait to see mini-wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Wow! These are gorgeous!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete