Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nursery Reveal

I spent most of today putting the finishing touches on the baby's room. We're more than ready to meet this kid. In fact, I think it should come out NOW!

Anyway, here's what the baby's room looks like. Enjoy!




Colourful Art Cards | Frames | Animal Print - Spruce Collective | "Be Brave" & "Grow Strong" Decals - Spruce Collective | Magnet Board - gift from Hillary years ago!


Book Basket - Homesense


Dresser | Roman Shade Fabric | Bird Mobile brought home from Costa Rica


Lamp - old, but with a fresh coat of paint & new shade! | Whale Bookends - Spruce Collective


Crib Sheet - made my me! | Orange Table - Homesense | Chair - already had, but from Ikea



Zebra - Pier 1 | Pillow - made by me!

(I really enjoyed organizing this diaper drawer!)

Can't wait to stick a baby in this room! Just a few more days!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my. Lucky lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary11:14 AM

    That baby is one lucky kid for getting such an awesome room. Now all the room needs is a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:25 PM

    very,very lovely Erica.....great taste as usual. Don't forget to be brave and strong.....you'll need it! Love you, auntie rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:42 PM

    That is the most "ready" nursery I have ever seen. Well done. Unique and adorable.

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete