Friday, March 01, 2013

Answers


“There are years that ask questions and years that answer.”


― Zora Neale HurstonTheir Eyes Were Watching God

So.

All the feeling of this post is exactly what's in my heart, too. Is it weird to refer to another's  thoughts & feelings toward the same experience? Since it's offspring we're talking about, maybe. But it still holds true. And besides, that post is much better written than anything I could come up with!

I came across the above quote a few months ago on another blog, and then googled it to find out where it came from. It resonated with me. I feel like I have had years of question asking. I realize I am not alone in that and that everyone, for one reason or another, experience years that don't make sense, that are full of unrest and sorrow and endless frustration. 

Only March, but I already feel overwhelming as though this is a year that answers. Finally. Thrillingly. Blessedly. 
Not just with a baby, but with other things too. 
With travelling and a mission trip. 
Cousins arriving on both sides of the family. 
I feel like things are happening inside of me.
Body & soul.

1 comment: