Saturday, February 09, 2013

Half a Dozen

Do I only blog about chairs now or what?

The answer is yes.

Anyway, LAST SUMMER I bought this fabric from Fabric.com (after it came back in stock from being back ordered dashing all my hopes & dreams) and last week I finally did something with it:



 A huge improvement over black vinyl, I think! I especially like how it goes with the burlap curtains, and that I actually took time to make each chair seat look the same!

PS, I have probably 4 meters of the fabric left over (I ordered way too much after I couldn't get a straight answer as to which direction the chevrons went) so if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands, let me know and we can work something out!

4 comments:

  1. Love them! Nice job lining up the chevrons (what kind of a word is that?!)...I imagine you would be quite good at lining up wall paper too! These chairs are you dining room chairs? I want to come over! I made some pumpkin pecan chocolate chip muffins yesterday, I'll bring them, ok? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look awesome!! much better than black vinyl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:34 PM

    completely lovely! they look great and I also love the way you lined it all up so neatly.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Hi Erica....I was just doing some catch up blog reading.....and of course I see you did something with chairs, which, as you know, is one of my favorite pieces of furniture!!! Love your work on those.....they look great! I have rarely seen a chair that I didn't want.....
    auntie rose

    ReplyDelete