Thursday, December 27, 2012

Carebear Countdown

Now that it's all said & done, I can finally show you what I crafted for the 4 sweet children for Christmas:


I found the pattern (for free!) on a blog via Pinterest. (I am unable to find the link anymore...sorry!)

From left to right: Cheer Bear (for Helen), Funshine Bear (for Henry), Good Luck Bear (for Johnny), and Goodnight Bear (for Owen).

I do not know why the green bear turned out so much larger than the others. In any case, it's size suits it's new owner :) 

5 comments:

  1. I thought the green one was intentionally larger! These are just adorable and maybe one day Reid will have one too? I hope the kids loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:31 AM

    Very sweet Erica! - Jenn Roach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:50 PM

    You have extreme talent.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. Awesome job on the details!

    ReplyDelete