Friday, November 16, 2012

Thus begins the fashion show

Don't you love when the outfit you are wearing requires you to cut tags off of every item? Ah yes, thus begins my very own "fashion week" AKA things I bought in Palm Springs. 


Don't mind my weird hand. I was self timing this photo shoot and this was the best of about 36 photos. Haha! I'll coerce Dan to help me in the future...maybe.

Onward.

Jeans: Banana Republic Jeans (BR Jeans are my FAVORITE EVER!)
Blazer: Guess Cropped Sleeve Blazer (similar styles here!)

4 comments:

  1. Hillary8:49 PM

    I especially love the blazer. Awesome outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I even love your weird hand. I also love when you have to cut multiple tags. Alas, it doesn't happen to me often! Looking forward to seeing more outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:08 AM

    Love the tee. Good outfit-making.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Great look. Banana Republic just came to Winnipeg this past summer. I'll have to go check out the jeans next time.....

    Julie

    ReplyDelete