Thursday, November 22, 2012

Comfy Cozy

Today I kept standing too close to the camera, hence the cut off head. I was short on time this morning, so this is the best I could do! #selftimerfail


Top: Suzy Shier Navy & White Striped Top (old, and really need a new one!)
Cardigan: Anthropologie Argyle "Intarsia" Cardigan
(something else with mustard!)
And even though you can't (really) see them, I wore the same jeans and shoes as this day.

(I could not leave that cardigan in the store. When we went to feast our eyes at Anthro, the day was a bit cool and I just needed a sweater to wear in the air conditioned store. This was the first one I saw, but when I put it on I LOVED it! Since sometimes it's hard to justify buying anything in Anthro at full price, I put it on hold. I went back for it later in the day, and am glad I did!)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:29 PM

    very cute indeed. Dad says that sweater will last a long time, just like his.
    Mom
    (not the furry one either ...Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've never been to Anthropologie, are they pricey? Like the top and sweater together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've never been to Anthropologie, are they pricey? Like the top and sweater together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I've never been to Anthropologie, are they pricey? Like the top and sweater together!

    ReplyDelete