Thursday, November 15, 2012

2013: Southern Bound

I just got back from Palm Springs you guys. It was great, just not as hot as I would have liked! We shopped, ate, enjoyed the sun. As I wear my new wardrobe I'll fashion show it on the blog a la last year!

But I'm not posting about that today. I'm posting about two other upcoming adventures that I am getting excited about. Last week Dan & I went to update our vaccinations because we'll be doing some international travelling in the next 7 months.

First up, Belize. Oh man I can't wait! My family decided to skip out on Christmas in Canada this year and instead head to Belize for a week in February! This will be a totally new kind of holiday for 2/3 of my family (Dan & I have done a couple beach vacations before and enjoyed them). I'm excited!

Next, and more adventuresome I think, I will be going to Costa Rica in May! What??? You may have noticed that there are two new tabs up there at the top of this blog. One is called Operation Christmas Child, and one is called OCC Sponsorship Page . I am going to Costa Rica with Samaritan's Purse on one of their OCC Ambassador teams. Click over to one of those pages to find out more!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a jet setter! Are you going with Unca and Auntie or Dan's family? I am totally jealous. Can't wait to see your new wardrobe pictures! All I'm hoping for this year is a few new long sleeved t's.

    ReplyDelete