Thursday, June 07, 2012

Bright Spot

Sometimes, work can kind of suck. (Thank the Good Lord it doesn't always!) Wouldn't you know it,  just this week, when I was getting frustrated and started complaining* about work, my boss walked in with these, a bottle of wine and a Moxie's gift card!


Sometimes, work can still suck but it sucks less because you get some sweet little perks.
 (See also: paycheque & benefits). 


Made my day.

* I don't complain about work on this blog. Because I'm not an idiot. Dan receives all complaints and then commiserates with me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice work, boss! That is very nice and no doubt makes you feel like a million bucks. Even though your paycheck doesn't reflect that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Wow. That's super nice. Keep up the great work! Where I work, if someone in authority said thank you verbally, I'd faint. You'd have to pick me up off the floor.
    And that is a stunning floral arrangement. Those definitely did not come from the Co-op produce department.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete