Thursday, March 15, 2012

Telephone

This morning on my drive to work, I was thinking about the family reunion I went to last summer. More specifically, I was thinking about the last evening we were all together, sitting around a fire in my aunt & uncle's backyard. My sister started a game of telephone, and what started as "The fire is warm" ended up as "Auntie Roses' dress looks like Granny!"

And while I was thinking about that, I couldn't help but laugh out loud to myself! Good start to the day, to say the least!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about that. Funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 PM

    oh yes, ERica...I often think of that exact comment!! Hilarious to say the least and even more so cause I think it started with Tim!!

    auntie Rose wearing Grannie's dress!

    ReplyDelete