Monday, February 06, 2012

Odds & Ends in the Ottoman Empire


Last weekend we finally had a baby shower for Henry & Owen. At the last minute the shower location was changed to our house, but that was fine with me. It was fun - family, friends, food, babies! 



We also got our lovely brown leather ottoman a while back! Love it! With this addition, we now have 5 in our living room. It's a bit overkill, we know. 
1 - holds all the toys required to be the most fun Auntie & Uncle on the block
2 - this was a wedding gift. I have a plan in the back of my mind to recover this sucker and one day move it into a kid's room. (that isn't an announcement)
3 - our brand new one!
4 - goes with an old Ikea chair that we have since moved from the living room. But it's nice to put your feet up, you know?
5 - I built this one for Dan last year


The pieces are coming together! I have a plan to change up the furniture layout in here at some point. Big plans! Also, our new one opens up for storage! Yay! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of ottomans! I like it and I like your house. Great baby shower hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 PM

    I just love your house.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete