Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Catching Up Again

Here's what I've been up to this past week:

Event: I turned another year older.
Photos: Not one!
Summary: My mom & dad visited this past weekend, and we mainly did what we always do, which is: plan what we're going to eat, go to grocery stores, make food, eat it, watch tv, knit/crochet (um, the men in my family don't do this), walk around in Fort Langley, get ice cream, go out to dinner. And that is exactly what we did all weekend long!

Event: Babies everywhere
Photos: all blurry - sorry.
Summary: Being the awesome Aunt that I am, I tell my parents about the lovely little people in my life, and then when my parents come to visit me I lure the niece & nephews over to my house so that I can show off how cute they are. (Also, considering all the free babysitting I do, this doesn't seem too burdensome!!) All that to say, all the babies (and their parents) made an appearance at our place in the last three days. They are still all adorable.

That about sums it up. I'm just over here doing the usual activities in life. I'm trying to finish up a few projects that I will maybe try to show you in the next while, but for now, I have to go do some laundry.

2 comments:

  1. So happy that your M&D could come for your birthday weekend! Your time together sounds just about right. I wish I could have been there too, to plan food, go grocery shopping, make food and then eat it! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Yeah Erica you are right. Your niece and nephews are adorable, thanks so much for sharing them and of course thank you to their lovely parents!
    We sure did have a fun relaxing time with you two. Don't know when our next visit will be, but I already can hardly wait.
    Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete