Friday, December 02, 2011

The Uniform - Friday


Pink Belted Sweater - Wet Seal (PS '11), Cream ruffle tee - New York & Company (PS '11)
Skinny "Jeggings" - Reitmans, Leather Boots - Designer Shoe Warehouse, B.O.C (PS '10)

I hope you enjoyed my little fashion week! I just thought it would be something fun for me to blog about - a departure from the usual around here. 

Dan was my willing assistant, even though I made him take several photos each day and he mercilessly made fun of me for doing this. Unlike him, however, I actually know how to put photos on the internet, so here's a little gem for you in retaliation to his teasing!


Dan wants you to know where he got his clothes too!! (By the way, this really is his work uniform...it seriously doesn't vary much or at all from day to day!!)
Green Plaid Pearl Snap shirt - Value Village, Blue tee - free from when he volunteered at a Bible camp
Jeans - Kirkland, Slippers - Christmas present!

Haha!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:27 AM

    Erica I loved your outfits this week. My fav is this one and of course I think your handsome man has a perfect uniform! Good one :)

    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary8:54 AM

    I like the color of that flannel shirt. And the jeans are so becoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this! You should do this every day-- both of you stylish people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are jeggings? I think I've seen them at Reitmans. Jogging pants plus leggings? How do you like them? Also, Dan looks good too. I like you guys!

    ReplyDelete