Saturday, December 03, 2011

Splashy!!

It's finished! We got our last sheet of tile on Wednesday and I love it! I believe my exact words were "It's like we have a kitchen now!" I am truly amazed at how finished everything feels now. Like we live in a real house!   


We went with the white glass and stone, if you can't tell from the photos, with French Vanilla grout. 


And now for a wide shot:


Oh, I just realized I have yet to hang our photo collage frame (it goes to the left of the sink). Well, nothing like the present for getting things done! (Uh, never mind the fact that it took us 2 years to get around to getting this project done....)

4 comments:

  1. Hillary11:53 AM

    LOVE! This looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! good choice! can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! You must be so happy. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 AM

    Love love love it! Good picking.
    mom

    ReplyDelete