Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Party Redux


full fridge, table of food, drink table, check!! 

Last night Dan & I hosted a Christmas party of all our friends & family. I took zero photos while the actual party took place, but I was too busy being a hostess and visiting with our guests and baking appetizers! 

Our numbers totaled 23 adults (plus me & Dan), two kids, and 3 babies. It was a full house in here!

We had a great time! 


Finally got the camera out just before these two were about to leave!! 


*******

Johnny is over to nap this afternoon. Man that kid is cute. I snapped a few photos of him before he turned into a grumpy-and-needs-a-nap baby.


I can't wait until he wakes up so I can play with him some more!!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:38 AM

    Happy baby! Cute baby!
    Fun party! Nice house!
    I like those Christmas balls hanging from your light fixture.
    See you next week < big smile here>,
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary7:42 AM

    You look lovely and so does your house. Wish I could have come over! Also, I want to cuddle that little Johnny baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Mmmmm.... Your menu looks/sounds delicious. You are the hostess with the most-est, obviously.... Well done. I should have a party, I guess. Our house is so dinky small though. That really isn't a good excuse, however.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete