Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Summer Vacation!

Today is the last of my two-week summer holiday fun time. I am trying to enjoy every moment of it, as I know that alarm clock will ring tomorrow morning WAY before I am ready to go back to work!!

The past two weeks have been pretty fantastic! First I had some days at home and did a few little projects around home (I'll show you those in another post!) and then Hill & Mike were here for a few days, and then the four of us drove to Lethbridge to spend the weekend with mom & dad. Dan had to come home and work (somebody had to!) but I stayed the rest of the week and then last Thursday all 5 of us (H&M, mom & dad & me) got in a car and drove to Manitoba for JSD 2011!

Here are some photos from the family reunion! I had a great time family, it was fun to see you all!


Little girls & sidewalk chalk





cute baby cousin & Hillary

Time for a tube ride...

with Mike!




4 comments:

  1. so fun! glad you could get away for two weeks to enjoy some time with your family! Too bad you had to leave Dan behind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:10 AM

    good recap of our fun time! The pictures turned out great. I loved having those days with you and delighted that we could laugh together.
    love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that teal halter top! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:25 PM

    Hi Erica, Thanks for posting some great pics! Hard to believe that it was just last weekend - how the time flies! You are a great houseguest and are welcome any time!
    love you
    auntie rosie

    ReplyDelete