Saturday, August 20, 2011

One Hint

Today when I got home from work, it felt like there was a never ending stretch of day ahead of me, but in a totally good, soak-up-every-moment, completely motivated, I-can-do-EVERYTHING, kind of way. No doubt the dollar drink days Coke and the gorgeous sunshine contributed, but still, I love that feeling!! So, the question is, what have I been doing with my afternoon? Here's one hint:


Any guesses? I'll be back to share the end result, of course, good or bad!

Now, off to get a baby for the evening!!

4 comments:

  1. Hillary4:29 PM

    Customizing a bed sheet with fabric paint??
    Making a banner to hang on your garage door??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I can't wait to see what you're up to!!! Um, painting stripes on some curtains? Painting a super cool design on an area rug? Hmmm... so many possibilities. And I would LOVE a Monday starbucks!!! Just give me a call if you're in the area!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:31 PM

    oh I don't know but I'm pretty sure it will look stunning.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sponge painting something, that's for sure. Looking forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete