Saturday, May 07, 2011

Bazinga!

So. Remember when we were shopping for new couches and we LOVED this one from Urban Barn, (in a different colour) but the price tag was just too high??



Today Dan & I went to an Urban Barn warehouse sale, and this is the first thing we see:


Yup, a virtual SEA of our beloved couch....all maked down to only four hundred bucks each.

Boo.

(we walked away empty handed from the warehouse sale, because tempted though we were, we couldn't justify buying ANOTHER couch, even though it's awesome, since we only got our current ones in October.)

3 comments:

  1. Hillary3:55 PM

    I would have bought one.
    And then sold the other set.
    But that is much more work, and you probably made the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have a basement or a rec room to furnish?? Seems like too good a deal to pass up! I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bazinga :) I saw the title of the post and had a good old lol :) Man, wish I could have made it to the sale... but I probably would have walked away from too many awesome deals that would haunt me for years to come.

    ReplyDelete