Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Places on Sunday Night

Well, not much has been going on around here lately, although I do have a little project in the works that's going to go up on my Ugly to Awesome blog (hopefully) in the next few days!! Did I tell you about this little side project I've started? I don't think I did, unless it was in person!

After I fixed up my chair, I thought it would be great to have a place to show off my projects, and really anyone else's projects too! You may have already clicked over there, but if not, there is a link over there on the right called (you guessed it!) Ugly to Awesome! The posting has been sorely lacking at that sight as of late (but I think that's mostly because a) I am lazy, and b) I have to finish some projects first so I can share them! and, c) nobody else knows about that blog!) So there you have it. If you've got something to show off, let me know! (Just as a disclaimer, I am well aware that there are many blogs & websites that do this sort of thing already, and probably do it better than I do, but that's ok, because this is for us regular people who take about 3 weeks to get around to actually completing projects!! Ha!)

Now to tell you about a great recipe that I think you will like! I made it tonight (which is amazing, since it's Sunday and I don't usually make food on Sunday) and it was easy and delicious! From the current (March) issue of Canadian Living, Cosy Chicken & Rice Soup! You won't regret that click!

2 comments:

  1. I already posted on your "Ugly to Awesome" blog, so you know how I feel about it. To recap: love it! I also never make food on Sundays! I think we must be related. The soup looks interesting...do you use fresh thyme/parsley, like it calls for? I admit, I have never used fresh herbs, and when recipes call for it, I usually abandon it and turn the page of the magazine, or just used dried herbs if they are something I'm familiar with. So good job making food on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Hey Erica. Good work with Sunday supper. The soup recipe looks good, I'll have to try it and hopefully add it to the 'keep' folder.
    See you soon, mom

    ReplyDelete