Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Things

I have a few new and exciting things to tell you about!

The first (and least exciting of the bunch) is that I have started wearing Jeggings. While in Palm Springs in November, I bought some great boots and also bought some skinny jeans (which for $25 I thought I couldn't go wrong). But I was wrong. Though the jeans looked good, they were SO uncomfortable; the waistband was stiff and near the button cut into my stomach. Not good. Cut to this past Thursday night where on a whim I decided to ask about some skinny pants in the store I was in. What I discovered were The Original Comfort Legging from Reitmans. They are so great - comfortable and soft and awesome! I highly recommend!

Next, (and better!!) Dan & I have a new nephew as of yesterday afternoon!! Helen was with me all day (I had a blast...she kept asking where her mommy was). We played of course, and even went to the mall to buy a present for the new baby.  Last night we met our new family member -  he's very cute and small (so, a baby), and is healthy. Helen kept pointing to him and saying "Want to hold that." I think she likes him!
We are thrilled for M&K and can't wait to get to know this little guy! Yay for babies!! (photos to come sometime, I am sure!)

2 comments:

  1. Jeggings hey? I think you must bring those to Edmonton & show off how pretty your long legs look in the new trend. I, of course, already plan to be jealous.

    ps. yay for nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the jeggings! You're hilarious. Can't wait to see some pics of the new little guy you were raving about this morning :)

    ReplyDelete