Sunday, December 19, 2010

love

It doesn't feel too long ago that we put up our Christmas tree (now significantly drier, and with fewer needles!) and had a Christmas party (fun people, good food!) and now suddenly it's the December 19, with only 6 more days (5.5, really) until Christmas!

I don't have too much to say today...just that we have been busy with December happenings, and are excited to celebrate Christmas with our families later this week! Can't wait to see you guys! (Wall family, I will see you on Tuesday at the company party, and then again on Thursday for Christmas, but I am still excited for both of those things!)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Hi Erica, Just want to say Merry Christmas to you and Dan. I can imagine how excited you are to be going to your mom and dad's place for some fun,food and festivities! Have a wonderful time with your family.
    I love you,
    auntie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Christmas! When do you leave for Leth? Have a wonderful time! Eat some food for me. Also, I like your list. But do you want "laps" for your bedroom or lamps? We just made a leather headboard for our bed, we love it! Safe travels. Love to the fam.

    ReplyDelete