Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekend Plans?

If you are looking for something to do this weekend (and live in the Fraser Valley), here are two options:

1. Come to the Mt. Lehman Fall Fair. And more importantly, come and say hello to me at my craft sale table! Rachel & I will be there selling our wares. We'd love to see you! (And we would like you even more if you bought something....preferably from one of us!!) The fair is free and has entertainment, kids activities and more.

2. Before I knew that I would be at a craft sale on Saturday, Dan & I had planned to try to attend EAT! Fraser Valley. It's at the Tradex and is on all weekend!

2 comments:

  1. How did the craft fair go? Did you take any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, do post some pictures when you can! The craft fair sounds like a lot of fun and I wish I could have come and said hello. I will have to look around and see if there's something like that in Halifax. I'm sure there is. See you in a few weeks!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete