Friday, June 18, 2010

Garden Party

I know posting has been light here for a LOOOONNNNNG time, but I wanted to inform anyone who reads this site about a Garden Party Clothing & Accessories Sale that Rachel Kehler, Jessica Heward and I are hosting/putting together.

We three are textile and crafting/creating lovers and want to share our stuff with the world! The Garden Party will be in Rachel's Garden, on Thursday, July 22, from 3:30pm to around 10:30pm (or until we are tired and no more people are there!). Click here or contact me for more details! Please spread the word to anyone you may know in the Abbotsford area!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM

    If only I lived a little bit closer...... I would be there! What kind of "stuff" are you sharing? Please do show us! And you blog background is beautiful...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to come, and like julie, would be there in a heart beat if i lived a little closer. perhaps jules and i can car pool? please do post what you've made!

    ReplyDelete