Monday, September 15, 2008

a picture of a baby



Here she is! My adorable neice Helen Lynne. This was taken yesterday, when she was six days old. I love her.

My weekend was packed. Actually, the whole week was packed! First, of course, this little baby was born and we have had to go and gaze at her/hold her almost every night since then (M&K are SO gracious) and then (and this isn't nearly as awesome as a baby) Kylie and I were asked to make a cake for Grandma Klassen's 80th birthday party, which was yesterday. (Pics to come some other time.) (The above photo was taken at the party. No one has commerical carpeting like that in their home).

So it was full of cake making and baby holding. Which over all, are pretty good things to have in your life.

3 comments:

  1. I love baby holding too! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby holding is wonderful. i can't wait to hold clarke and alison's. providing they let me. i am excited to see a picture of the cake you made. and i love that your niece's name is Helen. my mom will be so pleased. love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:37 PM

    yes, that was my first question - where did they get that carpet????? So thrilled to know that you are thrilled with baby Helen! And indeed, how lovely to see these old school names on the comeback.
    love you
    Helen Rosella

    ReplyDelete