Thursday, May 15, 2008

inspired by leah...

...and because I am tired of seeing that previous post!

And if you came here only to read about the goings on of my life, well, you should just call me up and talk to me, really.

Several key things people don't know about you? I love to bake. I don't like chicken wings.

What are you allergic to? Chocolate. The sound of styrofoam squeaking together.

Where does your family originate from (if you can trace it)?Germany/Russia (I think???)

How many languages do you speak fluently, and what are they?English.

What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? "Cool"

What is your favorite ring on your phone? Tone 8

Do you experience "road rage"? Sometimes.

Where were you born? Killarney

Where did you grow up? Lethbridge.

Any secret admirers? None that I know of.

What is the last book you read? "The Room-Mating Season" by Rona Jaffe.

Do you know how to whistle? Yessiree

What do you buy at the movies?A ticket

Do you know how to play poker?No.

Do you wear your seatbelt?Always.

What do you wear to sleep? Capri pant pajama bottoms and a tank top.

Is your hair straight or curly?Curly and sometimes a pain in the ass.

Have you ever been in love? Yeees....

What is your favourite restaurant where you reside? Oh I don't know...Jim's Pizza is up there.

Do you Work Out, and if so, how often? Heck no. I admire those who do though. I want to be one of you.

What things make you roll your eyes? Dan. Just joking!!!

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Juno!!

Do doctors or dentists scare you? Well, dentists don't anymore, but I really don't like doctors.

What do you usually have for breakfast?Toast with peanut butter.

What is your middle name?Faye.

What food do you dislike?Shrimp. Eggs.

What kind of car do you drive?Corolla.

Favorite item of clothing? Definitely jeans. I love jeans.

What color is your bathroom? Green.

Favorite brand of clothing? SmartSet. Jacob. Ricki's.

What was your most memorable birthday?19th. I was at Bible school and my friends kidnapped me and gave me a birthday scanvenger hunt. We collected more and more people at each stop. It was fun. I have some of it on video and it still makes me laugh when I see it.

Favorite saying? "PUnched!" I can't even think of how I would use that, but it's fun to say.

Are you a morning person or a night person? Mostly a night person, but I can do both.

What did you want to be when you were little? Ballerina, hair dresser, child care worker, teacher....

What are you today? Wife, daughter, sister (&in-law!), soon-to-be auntie, architectural tech.

What is your favorite candy? I like them all!!

What is your favorite flower? Daisies, tulips, daffodils, orchids.

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
May 24 (wedding in Kelowna)
May 29-31 (to Lethbridge!)
June 8 (a whole year already!)
Aug 29 (Hill's wedding)
Sept 9 (hello baby Wall!) (NOT OURS)

What are you listening to right now? Dan mowing the lawn

What was the last thing you ate? Supper - sausage in a bun, bean salad, caesar salad.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Teal. Or red. Probably red.

What is your pet peeve? People who are late. People who don't answer the question you just asked them. People who wear knitted sweaters with sweatpants.

Last time you actually a letter, not an e-mail? A couple weeks ago. To Heidi.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dan. Or a client. I can't remember.

Favorite soft drink?Coke or 7-Up.

What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and the play kitchen are high on the list. Lego. We had this sweet Fisher Price mix master. Do we still have that mom?

Summer or Winter? Summer! And today it feels like it!

What is under your bed? Blankets and boxes I believe.

Who is the friend you've had longest? Probably Heidi or Jackie.

What did you do last night? Went out for wings with some people.

What are you afraid of? Asking stupid questions. Being unsure of myself.

How many keys on your key ring? Three.

Favorite day of the week? Thursday. Saturday is nice too. And Friday.

How many towns have you lived in? 5. Killarney. Lethbridge. Caronport. Calgary. Abbotsford.

Do you make friends easily? Not really, but I wish I did.

5 comments:

  1. am so glad you did this! fun to read your answers.
    1. are you seriously allergic to chocolate? or you just don't like it that much?
    2. you totally scared me when i read, "soon to be auntie", b/c i immediately thought of Hillary!! what a scandal! took me a minute or two (literally) to remember you have another family.
    3. get this: i like eggs now! talk about crazy. only scrambled and omelette's. and with ketchup. it all started when i was served eggs for breaky one day and felt too shy to say i didn't like them so i ate them to be polite. but it is quite exciting. now i feel like i have a whole new world opened up to me in the way of restaurant breakfasts. b/c all the specials come with eggs and i always dismissed them before, but not now! so unfortunately we do not share that strange "i hate eggs" bond anymore. so sorry to desert you.
    4. totally agree on being annoyed with ppl who don't answer the question you just asked them.
    5. longest blog comment ever.
    6. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Well, its a long blog so it does deserve Leah's comment! Nice to know that your favourite day of the week is Thursday, mine too!
    Can't wait to play with you real soon. Loving you from over on the other side of the Rockies, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:03 PM

    Okay I think all people should have to answer the questions just for fun! I feel like I know you just a little bit better after that! If I had the wherewithall to have I blog I'd do it!! Hope you had a fantastic May long weekend. I did!!
    love,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:30 AM

    HI Erica, Oh good, I was hoping you would do the survey! Very nice to hear those things about you. Sweat pants and sweaters? How lame is that? In public???? What not to wear........
    love you as always,
    auntie rose

    ReplyDelete