Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Worst News Ever


I have just discovered some terrible news - Natural Ice Medicated lip stuff is discontinued! I have been using Natural Ice for quite a few years now and right now am on my last tube. I have been having trouble finding it in the last few months so today decided to check the website in hopes of discovering where I could buy such a fabulous product. Instead, I learn that Natural Ice Strawberry, Vanilla and Cherry are being sold at Bargain Shops everywhere. Nothing about my beloved green kind (obviously the best kind if they don't even have any to sell at Bargain Bin).
Yes, it is a sad sad day for me.....
If you see any green Natural Ice, please buy all you see and send it to me!

5 comments:

  1. i hate when products i love are discontinued! what about plain old vaseline??? that's what i use, and i bet you it will never be discontinued....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 AM

    The last chapstick I bought was on November 3, 2006 (I dated it to see how long it would last). I'm soooo glad that that it has not been discontinued. Do you think I should stock up in case it is?
    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep my eyes out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:09 PM

    Oh I hate when that happens. I'll keep my eyes open and hopefully we can build up a stock pile for you!
    Mrs. Bingham was amazing and to think she still keep going and going.
    Can't wait to see you two next month. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:47 AM

    I am now on a mission to find your object of addiction........

    julie

    ReplyDelete