Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentime's Day!


If you were over I would share this cake with you. It's a box of chocolates, but it's a cake! I think I outdid myself this time 'round!

Also, I just heard on the radio that the Vancouver Aquarium is getting a new beluga whale - a baby that is! One of the whales there is knocked up, so a baby beluga is coming in July or August. The radio announcers even started singing the song, just like you did now.

I had something else to mention also, but it's slipped my mind. So, until I remember, here is another picture to look at....

5 comments:

  1. holy cow! how did you make that cake? you are right, you totally outdid yourself! how do you even eat something that gorgeous? you should go into business! seriously. nice sock monkey. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 PM

    Is that my grand monkey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. AMAZING CAKE...we need to talk.
    2. I totally sang the song!
    3. I like your sock monkey. Does Dan normally hold it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love your cake!
    And would like very much when you come visit me, that you make me one? What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Rica!
    (I did send a card, but I don't know if you would have gotten it on time)

    ReplyDelete