Tuesday, February 19, 2008

23: the purse-iversary?



Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and cards etc! I had a pretty good day all in all, although a stat holiday would have really topped it off!
Dan had arranged for a little birthday party at the Wall's house with all the siblings and Grandma & Grandpa Klassen. We had ice cream cake and a cake Kylie made that looked like a cow! It was cool - I should try to get a picture of it from someone. Both cakes were yummy and I made off like a bandit...a bandit with two purses!

Mini Eggs, Lindt Chocolates, vitamin D, ice tea mix singles, an iTrip (not pictured), $100 cash (also not pictured) and two purses....yep, what more could a girl want?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Good haul Erica. Didn't the sun shine on your birthday as well?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Two purses? Sweet!
    Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Holy smokes......nice haul! If only we were all so spoiled as you on our birthdays! (actually.....I dont' think I should complain as my friends took me to the Clarion Hotel and Spa in WInnipeg for the weekend...ya, no complaints here....)

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice birthday loot. i like the purses. it has inspired me to go out shopping for my own new purse! hope you enjoy the iTrip, i love mine. and i would like to see the cow cake. you are really rolling in the cakes, huh? mm, now i'm craving cake. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:39 AM

    Hi ERica, I know, I know, I missed your birthday. Not that you were expecting a large gift from me anyway!!! But, I do love your purses! Do you think they will meet your needs nicely? Also love your cake from the previous post. Don't know how you do it! Oh, I like you haircut too, whenever you got that. Oh, your husband looks a little beat - wrestling with curious george and george won????!!!
    love you
    auntie rose

    ReplyDelete