Sunday, July 08, 2007

bullets

Well, still no internet at home - but there IS dial up 3 kms away at the Wall's house! So here is a brief summary of my life to date:

- Today we finally cleaned the laundry room! It was gross, but looks way better now!
- I am sewing some roman blinds for various windows in our house. My first one turned out pretty well, and now I'm working on the second. They are surprisingly easy to make.
- Mom and Dad were here for Canada Day weekend. We worked around a lot and went to Granville Island on July1, which was fun, entertaining and full of people. I remembered how much I love being in cities.
- Dan and I bought a DVD player, and we kind of get the global tv station, which obviously means we can watch movies AND watch the Simpsons on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
- I buy groceries a lot.
- We tried out Fort Langley E-free Church today, and really enjoyed it! We think we will go back.

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. What the heck are roman blinds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea. I miss you. And I think you are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:49 AM

    Hey good to hear from you! Nice to get a recap of what you are up to. Glad that you got the DVD player and even better that you guys made it to church - hope that works out.
    Miss you, love mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. you never cease to amaze me. only you could make roman blinds and have your first attempt at them work out just fine. what kind of fabric did you use for them? glad you had fun with your M&D. wish i could come g-shopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:45 AM

    Hi Erica, I have just been too busy to think about checking blogs, but have a few minutes now. Good for you on the blinds! So you only get 1 tv station? Could you work on that? Will you get internet? Mmmm, lots of adjustments aren't there? But it could always be worse, at least you have a vacuum!! Yippee!!! Have you been back to that church and did you like it again?
    auntie rose

    ReplyDelete