Friday, April 13, 2007

not much

I think Friends is on 6 times daily on the stations I get. I enjoy this because it's good background noise for me when I spent hours and hours on homework at the table. It's not writing a paper kind of homework, so the concentration level doesn't need to be very high, hence my enjoyment of Friends (and other random sitcoms) as background noise. Sometimes I listen to Jeopardy and pretend I am smart, but it's hard to know the answers when you can't read the questions for yourself. And that is the fun of Jeopardy - knowing the answers.

So I STILL have a week of classes left. I don't know why they don't end already.

Inspired by Hillary:
1 week of classes left
2 days until my project is due
3 more shifts at work
4 leftover slices of pizza
5 sore fingers (from drawing all day!)

Thats all I can think of actually. I also made some mini cheese cakes tonight. The recipe said it made 12, but 28 nilla wafers later I ran out of filling. Whatever. If anyone wants to come over for dessert, you are more than welcome!

3 comments:

  1. I want to come over for cheesecake!
    And, did you end up ordering pizza, or did you make it?
    We ordered it in. Yum.
    Good luck with your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Yeah, me too, I want cheesecake. Soon the drawing assignments will end. hip hip hooray! Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love mini nilla wafer cheesecakers. i think i do anyway. you are very baking inspired. yes for random background tv noise. sometimes it's nice.

    ReplyDelete