Tuesday, April 24, 2007

no more papers, no more books, no more bloggers' dotted looks!

This is 8.5 inches of papers. Which were from this school year.
That now belongs in the recycling bin.
My next dilema is what to do with all of my empty binders and packs of loose leaf paper that I have left over from when my mom and aunties made each of the kids buy the maximum amount because it was on sale back when I was 9 or 10. Any takers?
Also, as a way to avoid the inevitable studying, packing and cleaning to be done, I (obviously) changed the look of my blog. A new look for a new adventure, I say. Do you like it?

3 comments:

  1. Yes I do like the new layout. I especially like that I'm still on the sidebar!

    So I was thinking yesterday as I was driving by your beloved school... I wonder how Erica feels about the fact that she came to learn achitecture from a school shaped like a cardboard box!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, I love the new template. I also think it is funny to see all your paper piled high. You can't be serious about the Bargain Bargain Bargain Bargain paper. The thing about that was that it was crappy paper anyway. Have a good day packing (or not.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so dang funny erica. i love how you write. you just nail it on the head, having to buy all the looseleaf we could and then getting home and playing with all your new school supplies. actually...i COULD use some looseleaf. somehow, i can never find paper in my house. odd.

    ReplyDelete