Thursday, January 11, 2007

every post needs a title

-Holidays are over. I had really good holidays.
-I started school again on the 8th. My classes look ok so far, but the schedule in which they occur is not ideal. Oh well, what can you do?
-Dan is still here visting me. He goes back to Abbotsford tomorrow night. I don't want him to leave.
-We have pre-marital counseling in March. Which happens to be the same weekend after my work week for school...so I don't know what I'm going to do about that, since the counseling is in Lethbridge, and starts on Friday night. Anybody know any architectural firms in Lethbridge that want a student from Feb 26 to March 1?
-Last weekend was a wedding reception for my cousin and his wife. They got married in St. Lucia, so the family came to Brooks to say congratulations. Here are some pictures of my family. (Ironically, there are none of the couple)

Me and my Auntie's Sue and Rose

Me and Eve

Me and Tanya

(she wanted everyone to know that she had my engagement ring on at the time because she loves rings)

Eve dancing the night away - she danced to every song. Seriously.

-Dan and I worked on our wedding invitations a bit this week. It's hard to believe that it' s only 5 months away!
-I don't know what else to write, so I will move on to emails and breakfast.

5 comments:

  1. Glad for the post. And glad to hear you are doing well. And our cousin Eve is such a cutie.
    Question. Why did you let Tanya touch your engagement ring and you won't let me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can I say? she forced me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:34 PM

    Hi Erica. Thanks for posting the Brooks pictures. That Eve girl makes me laugh!
    I hope you and Dan enjoy your evening as this is 'it' for a while. That sucks, eh?
    I miss you and love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. julie8:58 PM

    Okay, I should know this, but what is the exact date of the wedding you are planning?????? (just in case you invite me...I would need my social calendar to be cleared....and to book off a day or two of work...and plan transportation......and get a new dress AND shoes....etc, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard about eve dancing!! wish i could have seen it! i can't believe her blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete