Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas crafts and group projects

I have been doing some crafting to fill in times when I need to procrastinate from studying for exams and this is what I've come up with:

Also, our group project is FINALLY over and this is how it turned out. The top picture is our presentation board on International Style Architecture complete with hand drawings on black paper (which you can't really see in the picture) and the second picture is a 1/8" scaled model of our building design made of glass, wood veneer and stiff board. I just wanted to show it because I am proud of my group, even though tomorrow we have to go discuss our final mark with our instructor....it's a long story, but to make it short the person who was supposed to grade our group was sick that day, and as a result we got a mark none of us (the group) can handle. My program is full of perfectionists.


2 comments:

  1. What is your craft made out of? I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that is so great! I'm really impressed. you should totally be proud of that puppy!

    I really liked drafting class in school. I wonder if there's anyway I can incorperate it into my current profession...?

    ReplyDelete