Thursday, November 09, 2006

against my policy

Well, for those of you familiar with my "I don't do homework after 10 PM" rule, I am here to announce to you that I have just broken it, and have possibly gone crazy in the mean time. It is now 11:50 PM and I just printed off my assignment that is due tomorrow, that nobody I've talked to is really clear on what was expected of us. Go SAIT instructors.
Also, on a sidenote, today my jump drive decided to stop working, so I had to run to school to get my file that was saved in a different area. I actually did run part of the way, fyi. Anyway, I got there and the whole main part of the building with the library in it was full of people eating some medieval type meal, and some of them were dressed up too. I thought it would be awkward if I were to walk through this affair of knights and ladies in my blue Columbia jacket and Bula toque, so I went up two flights of stairs, down a hallway and then down two flights of stairs just to avoid this charade. On the way back I didn't care as much and walked right through those crown-wearing buisness-attire chicken-eating people.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds stressful. Glad you got your paper done. I can relate to the after 10 policy..everything after that point begins to sound like jibberish for me, and my paper looks like it was written in German.
    Did you grab some chicken on the way through? I would have been tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of all the things you don't expect to see in a library, hey? way to go with the avoidance and the blatant disregard for their event. that's the way we do it!

    ReplyDelete