Sunday, October 01, 2006

white rabbit

I've had a busy week! Dan came to Calgary for a few days last weekend so that was enjoyable. Mom and Dad came to Calgary on Sunday to hang out with us, and we went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day! Dan and I also went to the Glenbow museum on Tuesday with my school friends (it was fun Tuesday after all). I'm glad they could all meet each other because it's always nice to put a face with a name.
And then I had a surprise. On Thursday night when I came home from school I checked my email and had one from my dear friend Shannon telling me she was on her way here. We had been emailing during the week about her coming this weekend and I wasn't entirely sure what was going on since I had to work and stuff. Anyway, Shannon did come and arrived at my house about 10 minutes after I got her email! It was so great to see her again!



I don't know what else to write. I should get ready for the day and then do some laundry, study for a midterm, do other homeowrk and maybe bake something. Who knows how much of that will get done, but I'll try. I am very excited for my short week! Can't wait to see you family!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:00 AM

    Ribbit!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes for white rabbit. see you on thursday!

    ReplyDelete